HVAC – FIELD SUPERVISOR
For Residential New Construction
We seek an experienced manager to oversee rough and trim installations in Tampa and the surrounding areas.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in the new construction side of the HVAC Industry.
- A clean driving record (the position includes the use of a company vehicle).
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of HVAC construction practices and building codes along with the ability to communicate them to Installers, Builder’s Superintendents, Building Inspectors, Homeowners etc.
- A demonstrated ability to support and push crews to the timely completion of installations.
- The ability to work with Building Inspectors in a positive and professional manner.
- Good written and verbal business skills. Bilingual is a plus.
- A mindset geared toward results in a deadline-driven construction environment.
- A passion for high quality and timeliness in everything you do.
- Known for doing what you say you will do. Every time.
- Basic computer competency.
High School Grad; some college is a plus, or equivalent knowledge/documented experience in the trade.
A competitive salary based on experience. Financial incentives for optimum performance. Health and dental insurance, 401K, vacations, training, and opportunity for personal growth and advancement. This position includes the use of a company work vehicle.
APPLY NOW @ http://onestopcareer.com
You may also forward your resume directly to email@example.com
PROTECTION OF YOUR PRIVACY IS ASSURED
One Stop Services, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening prior to starting work. We are and Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.