HVAC FIELD SUPERVISOR – Jacksonville
Residential New Construction
One Stop Services Jacksonville, LLC seeks an experienced field manager to oversee rough and trim installations in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in the residential new construction side of the HVAC Industry.
- The ability to attract, hire, train and retain quality installers.
- A good driving record.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of residential HVAC construction practices and building codes along with the ability to effectively communicate them to Installers, Builder’s Superintendents, Homeowners, etc.
- A demonstrated ability to support and push crews to the timely completion of installations in a thorough and high-quality fashion.
- The ability to work with Building Inspectors in a positive and highly professional manner.
- Good written and verbal business skills. Bilingual is a plus.
- A mindset geared toward results in a deadline-driven construction environment.
- A passion for high quality, professionalism and timeliness in everything you do.
- Known for doing what you say you will do. Every time.
- Basic computer competency.
High School graduate; some college is a plus, or equivalent knowledge and documented experience in the trade.
A competitive salary is based on experience. Financial incentives for optimum performance. Health and dental insurance available, 401K, paid time-off, training, and the opportunity for personal growth and advancement. Company truck provided.
One Stop Services Jacksonville, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening prior to starting work. We are and Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.