One Stop Services Tampa, LLC
We are seeking an experienced HVAC Installer to work with our Retail and Service Division at our Tampa location.
- Remove old and install new heating, ventilation, and cooling units for residential customers.
- Ability and willingness to go on complicated problem jobs to solve past comfort concerns and install a new comfort system
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report potential opportunities for additional business (newer system, service contracts, and additional services).
- High school diploma/GED
- 3+ verifiable years’ experience in maintenance, troubleshooting and correcting diverse HVAC service issues or installing new HVAC systems.
- Excellent Customer Service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Clean driving record.
- Professional presentation
This is a full-time position with benefits and a company vehicle. Health and dental insurance are available, life insurance, 401K, paid time off, extensive training and an opportunity for personal growth and advancement. Our company values hard work and integrity and strives to maintain a family atmosphere within a corporate structure.
APPLY NOW @ http://onestopcarreer.com
You may also forward your resume directly to Cale.email@example.com
One Stop Services Tampa, LLC operates a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening and a criminal background check prior to starting work. We are and Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.