HVAC SERVICE AND RETAIL MANAGER – TAMPA
One Stop Services Tampa, LLC has an immediate opening for an experienced HVAC Service and Retail Manager. This position will directly supervise our service techs, installer, junior installers and our customer service representative.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
The Service Manager reports to the General Manager and is responsible for the management, administration, growth and profitability of the Service and Retail Department.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Identify, organize and coordinate all Service and Retail Department workload; including scheduling and prioritizing of service techs and installers as required to meet schedules and profitability of work performed based on the capabilities of available technicians, the known or expected complexity of the perceived work, and the planned and/or promised completion time/date.
- Develop and implement growth measures to increase sales volume of the Departments, including promotion and sales of HVAC service capabilities to customer facilities, and preventative maintenance.
- Ensure ongoing job costing is being completed to allow timely reviews of effectiveness and profitability of all work performed.
- Responsible for establishing Service “On-Call” schedules and dispatching emergency service.
- Support Service Technicians and Installers needs and provide technical assistance as required.
- Continually develop customer relationship skills of technicians, emphasizing professional appearance, communication skills and attitude.
- Responsible for timely and accurate invoicing procedures.
- Assist in implementation and monitoring of Company safety policies, procedures and workplace safety issues to assure a safe working environment and verify that all required and/or appropriate safety measures are in place.
- Follow-up with customers to make sure their needs are met. Assist in resolving customer concerns and complaints in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner.
- Analyze profitability and effectiveness of HVAC Service Technicians and assist in training of all HVAC Service Technicians and Retail Installers.
- Review and approve all Divisional personnel timesheets.
- Coordinate inventories, including Services and Retail van stock.
- Maintain good lines of communication with other departments and divisions.
- Perform other duties as required
We offer competitive pay, health, dental, and life insurance benefits, along with paid holidays, vacation, bonus incentives and a 401K. Our company is growing rapidly, meaning very real opportunities for career advancement.
APPLY NOW @ http://onestopcareer.com
Your privacy is assured.
One Stop Services Tampa, LLC is a Drug Free Workplace. All applicants must pass a pre-employment drug screening prior to starting work. We are and Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.