Senior Installer are responsible for the replacement of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
Ability to demonstrate leadership, teamwork, excellent time management and organizational skills, trustworthy, sound work ethic, work well with management, teamwork, superior interpersonal skills, superior customer service, good decision, sound judgment, honest, flexible and respectful
- Five to seven years’ experience in repair, maintenance, troubleshooting and replacement of HVAC systems.
- Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Valid social security number
- Must be able to pass drug test
- Pass a background check
- Observe all company policies, procedures, and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
- Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
- Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues, and filling out and submitting monthly vehicle inspection form. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Maintain and submit monthly mileage log forms.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of gas, necessary test measurements, and pictures as necessary.
- Participate in company provided training opportunities on latest industry technologies.
- Identify and report to Retail Manager potential opportunities for business.
Lift up to 80 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in small crawl spaces; kneel, crouch, squat; reach overhead; bend/twist at waist and neck; climb stairs and ladders; grasp/fine pinch objects; computer keyboarding
Must have a flexible schedule to include days, nights and weekends. Must be able to work safely in non-desirable weather conditions including heat, humidity, rain, and wind.